How it works
Cycle Limited prides itself on buying and selling premium used bikes that are in good to excellent condition. We encourage you to accurately describe your bike to the best of your ability to ensure we are able to accurately quote your bike.
How to submit your bike
- Submit your bike on our website by simply filling out the sell/trade form.
- Take quality, well-lit photos of the entire bike. Please make sure to show any upgrades or damages on all areas including the rims, frame, and stanchions.
Once your bike is submitted you will receive an offer within 24 hours via email. This will include a cash and store credit offer as well as a prepaid shipping label.
- The bike must have an original MSRP of $2,000.00 or more.
- Must be the model year 2010, or newer.
- If the bike has an electric drivetrain, or is an e-bike with a battery, the charger must be included.
- Cycle Limited does not buy bikes that have been structurally compromised such as cracked or repaired frames, forks, wheels, or rear triangle, etc.
- Cycle Limited does not buy bikes without missing forks, wheels, missing rear triangles, or proprietary parts for the bike.
After the offer is accepted, you will be directed to fill out our offer acceptance form. After the information is submitted, you will receive your prepaid shipping label via email.
- Please pack your bike well to ensure it arrives safely and undamaged at our facility. Click here to see how to pack your bike!
- Once your bike arrives, it will be inspected to ensure the bike has been described accurately.
- Funds are sent within 24 business hours of the arrival of your bike.
- Cash payments are funded through PayPal or company check. You will not be charged any PayPal fees.
- Store credit is funded via email and valid on www.cyclelimited.com.
- Payments are sent within 24 business hours of your bike’s arrival at our Boca Raton, Florida facility.